Munich Network is happy to announce the upcoming Digital Energy Innovation Forum that they proudly present with Fraunhofer and Fraunhofer Energy Alliance:
Digital Energy Innovation Forum – 4th edition
November 15th & 16th, 2017
at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, Hansastraße 27c, 80686 Munich
Startups are offered the chance to pitch in front of the entire audience, free of charge! Applications are open until October 8th, 2017: def.munichnetwork.com
What are the Innovation Focus Areas?
We are especially looking for startups providing unique solutions that shape the gen energy transition: SECTOR COUPLING.
Startups should apply that offer solutions for challenges like
- Mastery of Complexity – e.g. self-learning EMS, predictive maintenance, demand site management, resilience
- Reduction of transaction costs – e.g. digital maket, smart contracts, planning systems
- Convenience / user friendliness – e.g. system integrated platforms, assisted living
The solution should be based on the latest technologies in Simulation Technology, Sensor Technology, Big Data, AI, Blockchain, Cyber Security.
Alternatively, you offer Business Models that monetize the opportunities of SECTOR COUPLING.
What is in for you?
- 5,000.00 € Prize Money – Win the VERBUND Innovation Award for Digitial Energy 2017
- Pitching Opportunity – Get the opportunity to pitch in front of the entire audience
- Open Innovation Fair – Exhibit your solution at the ‘Open Digital Energy Fair’
- Free Participation – Free participation for max 2 executives of your startup company