Every day more than one thousand houses must be built to meet the demand for new homes for the growing worldwide population. The environment where we live must evolve. Smart infrastructures, buildings and territories are needed now. This can be done if technology and innovation are fostered today.
BIM World joined hands with the Innovation World Cup® Series, the world-leading open innovation competition discovering emerging technologies, into the lookout for innovators. Startups, techpreneurs and developers are invited to take part in the “Smart Territory Digital Challenges 2019” and submit their innovative solution, products or services in one of the four available categories “construction”, “real estate”, “smart city” or “environment” by 18th February 2019. It’s time to demonstrate how they are shaping the future of the sector and digitizing our territories.
The finalists of the competition will:
- Access the global Innovation World Cup® Series Network
- Pitch their solution and be awarded at BIM World PARIS 2019, the leading event in Europe for the digital transformation of the industry, on April2019
- Connect with the BIM World ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Boost their solution’s brand awareness through free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at global Level
- Get a place in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winner)
- Be included in the 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® and benefit from prizes worth +500,000 USD (for IoT and wearable solutions only)
Participation is free of charge.
Enter your solution by the 18th of February 2019, 23:59 CET
For further information and sponsoring options please contact Elisa Gava at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.innovationsworldcup.com.