Currently, Munich Network is looking for disruptive startups for the Autonomous Traffic & Logistics Innovation Award 2018. It will be presented at the Autonomous Traffic & Logistics Innovation Forum on the Ludwig Bölkow Campus, June 5th – 6th , 2018.
We encourage all startups in the realm of autonomous traffic & logistics to have a look and apply for the Innovation Award!
What’s in for startups? Startups are offered…
- 5,000.00 EUR Prize Money
- Pitching slot in front of the audience
- Open Innovation Fair to showcase your solution either on your laptop or with a prototype in the Innovation Fair.
- Free participation
What are the technology demands? We are looking for the very latest solutions with exceptional USP and the highest potential to push the development of autonomous traffic and logistics in the following areas:
- Autonomous Systems Technology on a software and/or hardware level for automotive, areospace and/or rail.
- New business models and/or services related to complex tasks and the management of logistic transactions.
- Solutions for insurance offering new risk profiles that take into account the effect of autonomous and over-the-air updates and AI on vehicle approval and insurance coverage.
- Data Protection, Privacy and Cyber Security solutions that are based on the architecture of connected vehicles and fleets ensuring safe and secure autonomous traffic and logistics.
Startups can apply until latest April 15th, 2018. A jury will evaluate all applications. In the week of May 3rd, we will let you know if your application was successful.
Possibly, we will also get you involved in a panel, discussion or other on stage complementary to the major OEMs that are already committed. The earlier you submit your application, the greater the chance. More information: www.autonomous-traffic-logistics.com/application
If you have any questions regarding the Innovation Award or the Forum, please don’t hesitate to contact Amelie von Aulock at +49-89-63023527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.