This year’s format
The 2018 competition focuses exclusively on the product or service of your startup. The motto is: “Show, don’t tell”. You have to demo your product, only!
Show us your product in action and let us know which pain you solve. There should be nothing on history, market size, financials, or team – just tell us specifically demonstrating what your product is capable of doing.
Next to the industry clusters there will be a special track for product launches with respective coverage by the press.
You can only apply after a prior recommendation by an invested angel, VC or business incubator (or a successful request). Further you need to have:
1. A MVP or an existing product
2. Not more than series A funding
WHAT ARE THE PARTICIPATION COSTS?
Every team accepted for the competition is granted 1 free ticket (3-day conference pass for one person).
Every additional team member needs to acquire a startup ticket.
Process of participation
After a prior recommendation by a VC, an invested angel, an industry expert, or a successful request, startups will receive the invitation link to apply for the competition.
Following steps (if you’ve received an invitation to apply):
- apply until July 15th, 2018
- the international jury will select the participants
- get nominated until the end of August
- present your product on Demo Pitch Stage on September 30th, 2018 and/or October 1st, 2018 and hopefully advance to the next round.
- The best startups will pitch on Center Stage (October 1st, 2018)
A high-class jury consisting of top-tier VCs will ensure that only the best startups of each cluster will make it to the finale.
Information and Application here